"L'Ermitage" - adapted for disabled persons
Not only does the Ferme de l'Abbaye de Moulins have three cottages for rent, but also a studio flat that can accommodate up to three people. L’Ermitage is therefore ideal for a couple with a child looking for peace and quiet in a green setting. Furthermore, this cottage has been recently refurbished to meet disabled people's standards.
Discover our gîte
L’Ermitage, a place for pilgrims to rest
What makes l’Ermitage special is undoubtedly that you can stay there without planning ahead. Whether you are pilgrims or hikers looking for peace and quiet, stop at the Abbey de Moulins Farm for one night or even several days. If the cottage is available, you can continue your discovery of the Molignée Valley.
For larger groups, the Ermitage cottage can also be used as an extra bedroom if you are renting one or more of the other cottages.
A well-equipped cottage
The studio flat is very well-equipped. Here is a detailed list of what is included:
- A dining area, double bed, sofa bed. Shower, separate WC, kitchenette (4 electric burners, refrigerator, sink), all adapted for disabled. TV and DVD player.
- WiFi access.
- Outside: Extensive gardens, parking lot (easy access for disabled), bike shed, and outdoor playground for children.
- Recreation room : table-tennis, kicker, sofas, ...
Possibility of access to the conference room (not included in the price of the lodgings).
Price and availability
Weekend and midweek
Bed made up on arrival
Inhouse caterer on demand
Three renting seasons
Low season (LS): November, December, January, February and March.
Mid season (MS): October, April, May, June, September, Easter Holidays, Dutch vacation week (mid Oktober).
High season (HS): School holidays (July and Augustus), Halloween, Christmas, New Year, Carnival, 1 May, Ascension and Whitsun).
Ordinary weekends: for the same price, you choose from :
- 2 nights (from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon) or
- 3 nights (from Friday evening to Monday morning).
Public holiday weekends and high season:
- 1 night = price of weekend in MS + 10%
- 2 nights = price of weekend in MS + 15%
- 3 nights = price of weekend in MS + 20%
- 4 nights = price of weekend in MS + 30%
- 5 nights = price of weekend in HS + 40%
From Monday afternoon to Friday morning.
- 2 weeks : 2 x price 1 week - 5%
- 3 weeks : 3 x price 1 week - 10%
- 4 weeks : 4 x price 1 week - 15%