"La Sainte Famille" - Cosy
The Ferme de l'Abbaye de Moulins has a studio flat and three cottages for rent. La Sainte Famille is the cottage that can accommodate 2 to 4 people. It is therefore ideal for a couple or small family looking for peace and quiet in a green setting with the possibility of many activities.
Discover our gîte
The honeymooner cottage
La Sainte Famille is also called the "honeymooner cottage". As its nickname suggests, this cottage is often the one chosen by bride and groom to spend their wedding night. Indeed, the attic bedroom with romantic decoration over the porch, its elevated terrace with a stunning view of the valley and its new staircase make la Sainte Famille a particularly enjoyable cottage. For the comfort of the newlyweds, the owners will prepare the room. They also have a personalized surprise in store for them that will make their stay memorable.
A cottage overlooking the Molignée Valley
This cottage is very well-equipped with everything you need for a pleasant stay. It includes:
- On the ground floor: a dining room and fully-equipped kitchenette newly refurbished, bathroom, and separate WC.
- First floor: a living room with elevated terrace, southfacing balcony with a splendid view of the Molignée Valley and new bridal staircase, sofa bed, TV, and newly decorated attic bedroom above the farmhouse porch with a double bed. A spiral staircase leads upstairs (difficult for people with reduced mobility).
- WiFi access, TV, DVD player.
- Outside: extensive gardens, parking lot, bike shed, and outdoor playground for children.
- Recreation room : table-tennis, kicker, sofas, ...
Possibility of access to the conference room (not included in the price of the lodgings).
Price and availability
Weekend and midweek
Bed made up on arrival
Inhouse caterer on demand
Three renting seasons
Low season (LS): November, December, January, February and March.
Mid season (MS): October, April, May, June, September, Easter Holidays, Dutch vacation week (mid Oktober).
High season (HS): school holidays (July and Augustus), Halloween, Christmas, New Year, Carnival, 1 May, Ascension and Whitsun).
Ordinary weekends: for the same price, you choose from :
- 2 nights (from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon) or
- 3 nights (from Friday evening to Monday morning).
Public holiday weekends and high season:
- 1 night = price of weekend in MS + 10%
- 2 nights = price of weekend in MS + 15%
- 3 nights = price of weekend in MS + 20%
- 4 nights = price of weekend in MS + 30%
- 5 nights = price of weekend in HS + 40%
From Monday afternoon to Friday morning.
- 2 weeks : 2 x price 1 week - 5%
- 3 weeks : 3 x price 1 week - 10%
- 4 weeks : 4 x price 1 week - 15%